Level 2 – Pointe Intensive – Starting Monday 6th November, 2023
- Price displayed in AUD
- $400 AUD is approximately equal to $270 USD
- Please check xe.com to convert to your local currency or check daily currency conversion
- Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only)
Do you have an in-depth pre-pointe preparation and assessment process at your studio? This can make all the difference with your students success en Pointe. This course is designed for both Dance Teachers & Health Professionals working with dancers, to give you the most up-to-date advice in the industry, to help you understand your students needs, analyse their differences, and help them succeed en Pointe.
Dates & Times:
The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: The Americas & Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
Sydney, Australia (AEDT):
- Call #1 – Monday 6th November, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #2 – Monday 13th November, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #3 – Monday 20th November, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
New York, USA (EST):
- Call #1 – Sunday 5th November, 2023 – 4pm – 8.30pm EST
- Call #2 – Sunday 12th November, 2023 – 4pm – 8.30pm EST
- Call #3 – Sunday 19th November, 2022 – 4pm – 8.30pm EST
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
22 in stock
- 12 hours of teaching spread over 3 Live Zoom Workshops: To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into three sessions, over a three-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online workshop. The content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention: These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets: These sheets make any future pre-pointe assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the online workshop: After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the live zoom sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area: You will also be given access to the Level Two Pointe Intensive members area, which includes all over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- 12 hours of CEC Accreditation: After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education