Training Turnout Manual
Our unique Training Turnout program covers the anatomy of the dancers’ hip in an easy to understand way. It shows many different release techniques to improve range of motion, as well as how to work out exactly where you are restricted.
Ultimately discover the maximal potential for your hips without pain or strain!
- Understand the structure of your hip including what are true restrictions and what can be improved on
- Assess your hips to discover the most effective areas to work on to improve range in all directions
- Explore the muscular anatomy of a dancer's hip and learn how to maximise your strength and mobility of all the essential turnout muscles
- Learn modified physiotherapy release techniques to improve range in second splits
- Discover your deep turnout muscles and how to train each of them for ultimate control in all positions
- Recognise the relationship between core stability and turnout range and control
- Find out how to effectively improve stability of the hips and pelvis while maintaining full range
- Strengthen standing leg turnout control in a progressive sequence of exercises
- Learn how to control turnout en Fondu for optimal leg alignment during jumps
- Specifically train the deep hip flexors for their very important role of supporting the leg in adage
- Condition the hamstrings for their essential role in supporting the leg in retire
- Reduce tension in the front of the hip by retraining basic technique correctly
- Develop extraordinary control in a la seconde without irritation the front of the hips
- De-mistify the secrets of a beautiful arabesque line by addressing each component separately
This is a supplement to Tips For Turnout Ebook and these two products are best used together
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS & ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.
If you are from AUS or NZ get this product HERE for cheaper shipping!
Out of stock