The posters in The Core Series can be bought individually for $25 or get 20% off when you purchase 5 or more. The full series includes:
- The Anatomy of Breathing: Very few dancers are aware of just how much poor breathing influences their flexibility, their core stability and their health in general.
- The Inner Core Unit: Mastering subtle control of the inner core muscles is essential for any dancer wanting to achieve Effortless Dynamic stability.
- The Outer Core & Dynamic Slings: Effective cross patterning via the functional lines / fascial slings helps create dynamic core stability. The base of these slings is developed when a baby spends time crawling, but this patterning must be reinforced with progressive training.
- The Importance of Crawling: Crawling is a very important developmental milestone to not only go through, but also to revisit frequently to develop and maintain optimal functioning of the human body.
- Adult Crawling: This is a great exercise to help develop connections in the Anterior Oblique and Posterior Oblique slings. It helps develop dynamic, spontaneous core stability and is an ideal exercise to include in a warm-up or conditioning program.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the complete set.
These satin posters brings anatomy to life on top-tier quality 210 gsm satin paper. With a low-glare satin finish, these posters can be exquisitely showcased in any indoor environment.
- 210gsm satin paper
- Low-glare finish
- NB! For indoor use only
|12″ × 18″||24″ × 36″|