Showing the single result
3 Day Dance Teacher Training – San Diego, CA, USA, February, 2020$750.00
All prices are in AUD – Check the current exchange rate to your local currency HERE
Location: Neisha’s Dance & Music Academy
Address: 870 Jetty Lane, Chula Vista, San Diego, CA, 91914
Tuesday 25th February 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 26th February: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 27th February: 9:00am – 4:00pm
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact biomechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to:
- Fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance
- Accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions
- Understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers
- Learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers
- Discover how to manage common dance injuries
Over 1000 teachers from 28 different countries have attended this unique 3 day workshop for Dance Teachers and Health Professionals. Join this growing group of dedicated educators and become inspired by learning alongside like-minded professionals.
For full details of the content of the workshop please visit our page outlining our 3 Day Dance Teacher and Health Professional Workshop.
If you are booking for more than one attendee, please make sure to use each attendee’s personal details (Name and Email) so that they are correctly registered and receive all of the appropriate information.