Showing all 6 results
Front Splits Fast – Flexibility Program$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video Training Course of this original, iconic program designed for anyone struggling with their flexibility!
Formulated by a physiotherapist for dancers, this program is especially beneficial to those who do not respond to regular stretching or who want to achieve extreme mobility safely. The program is presented in an easy to use format with detailed explanations of all exercises, followed by a 45 min program set to music.
The online version gives you an instantly downloadable ebook with immediate access to the online video portal. These videos assist you through your training giving you a visual guide to the exercises in the manual.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook that compliments this online course, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place. Please note that purchasing the hardcopy from amazon does not give you direct access to the online video course.
All prices are in Australian dollars & are exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.Rated 4.70 out of 5
Level 3 – Online Flexibility Workshop: 16th-18th May 2022
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: NZ, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, The Americas & Canada.
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
- Call #1
- Monday 16th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #2
- Tuesday 17th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Monday 16th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #3
- Wednesday 18th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Tuesday 17th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- 3 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 22 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future flexibility assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area- You will also be given access to the Level Three Flexibility Intensive members area, which includes all over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.