Showing all 2 results
How To Get Your Legs Higher In A Développé Devant$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video training course of this unique program designed to help you get your legs higher in a développé devant, using the least amount of effort to get the nicest line.
Comprising of 28 clear and concise videos (totalling 01:43 total playing time), this course begins with a series of assessments to establish what your body needs from the program. It then explores a sequence of mobilisation techniques for enhanced flexibility, subtle spinal mobility and pelvic control exercises, and detailed hip control in a very specific sequence. This subtlety of control allows you to achieve height of the leg en l’air without strain or effort, resulting in more beautiful adage and much happier hips!
There are PDF downloads of the workbook for each section at the bottom of the Members Area. This allows you to print out the sheets you need, as well as a handy guide to plan out your individual training program.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook thats compliments this online course you can purchase this directly from Amazon. The guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.
Level 1- Online Teacher Training: Starting 16th August 2021$750.00 AUD
This workshop has been converted into an online virtual workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Japan
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1 – This is an introductory call and will run for 2.5 hours.
- Monday 16th August 2021, 8am – 10.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th August 2021, 6pm – 8.30pm ( New York, United States)
- All other Calls will run for the duration of 4.5 hours
- Call #2 :
- Monday 23rd August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 22nd August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #3:
- Monday 30th August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 29th August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #4:
- Monday 6th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #5 :
- Monday 13th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 12th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- 5 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Members Portal Access – 6 months unlimited access to the Level One Online Teacher Training Portal and Regular Coaching Calls with Lisa. Ongoing access after the 6 months free trial is $29 per month. You may cancel at any time.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
Strictly limited to 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.