*** SOLD OUT! ***
** Due to popular demand we will be launching another series of Level One Online Virtual Workshops over the coming weeks**
CLICK HERE for upcoming virtual workshops
NB: Due to International travel restrictions this workshop has been converted to an Online Virtual Workshop. We have created a solution that gives you the best of both worlds, with 5 live Zoom workshops along with assess to our Online Teacher Training portal which has all of the content filmed in detail for ongoing reference. You may book directly through this site or email email@example.com to find out more.
- The Virtual Workshop will be $750 AUD (excl GST) and is strictly limited to just 15 Participants.
- The cost includes all five of the live webinars, plus 9 months free access to the Online Teacher Training Portal (Valued at $741 USD)
- Approximate cost in USD is $490 (Check current conversion on www.xe.com)
Online Content – Thankfully, before COVID-19 happened I meticulously filmed every part of the course, including all my anecdotes, assessment tests, exercises and explorations, and organised it into an easy to use Online Teacher Training Portal. I have coupled the video content with downloadable PDF’s for use in class, to make it even easier to apply. I have also continued to add to the collection with regular Members Coaching Calls, discussing and demonstrating how to apply all offered content to specific situations such as working with a dancer with hip pain, dealing with Plantar Fascia Pain and Managing Back Pain. Previously this exclusive Online Portal has only been available to individuals who have completed the course in person, however I have decided to open this up to those who were booked on the live events this year, as I still want this information to get out into the world.
4 Live Zoom Workshops – We all know that learning in person is so much more engaging than watching videos online, and I personally love meeting every teacher who attends my courses. To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, I have organised a series of four Zoom Webinars for each location to ensure you get the most out of your investment in your education. These calls will be limited to just 15 individuals booked into your location so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
Call #1 – Introduction, Navigation of the Portal, Postural Control & Warm Up
- Toronto, CAD – Tue 2nd June, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00pm EDT
- Sydney, AUS – Wed 3rd June, 2020 at 9.00am- 11.00am AEST
Call #2 – Core Stability and Flexibility Training Modules
- Toronto, CAD – Sun, 16th August 2020 at 8:00 am – 12pm EDT
- Sydney, AUS – Sun, 16th August 2020 at 10:00 pm – 2.00am AEST
Call #3 – Basic Classical Technique
- Toronto, CAD – Mon, 17th August 2020 at 8:00 am – 12pm EDT
- Sydney, AUS – Mon, 17th August 2020 at 10:00 pm – 2.00am AEST
Call #4 – The Dancers Hip
- Toronto, CAD – Tues, 18th August 2020 at 8:00 am – 12pm EDT
- Sydney, AUS – Tues, 18th August 2020 at 10:00 pm – 2.00am AEST
Call #5 – Foot Injuries, Spinal Mobility & Arabesques – Additional Day
- Toronto, CAD – Wed, 19th August 2020 at 8:00 am – 12pm EDT
- Sydney, AUS – Wed, 19th August 2020 at 10:00 pm – 2.00am AEST
Over 1000 teachers from 28 different countries have attended this unique workshop for Dance Teachers and Health Professionals. Join this growing group of dedicated educators and become inspired by learning alongside like-minded professionals.
For full details of the content of the workshop please visit our page outlining our 3 Day Dance Teacher and Health Professional Workshop.
If you are booking for more than one attendee, please make sure to use each attendee’s personal details (Name and Email) so that they are correctly registered and receive all of the appropriate information.