We have many workshops that are available to be run at your dance school, ranging from lectures and student workshops to full day teacher training workshops.
The progressions achieved in these workshops will benefit students in all styles of dance, with techniques learnt in the sessions being applied easily into dance class that day. If you are interested in holding some of these workshops please download the form below, fill it out and return to us.
Download our Workshop Info Pack for more information.
These unique workshops combine specialised physiotherapy knowledge to accelerate the development of a dancer's technique, by eliminating many of the common physical restrictions including reduced pointe range, restricted turnout and decreased flexibility and core control. The courses are fun and engaging for all students, and they leave with a wonderful feeling of empowerment, with the tools to transform their own body!
Most workshops are 2 hours long and based around one of our resources, such as the Front Splits Fast Flexibility Program. All students participating will receive the appropriate manual, included in the course fee. Please note that we do have age restrictions on some classes due to the depth of the content. However, we can customise certain classes to the ages of your students if needed.
Workshops Available (All 2 Hours):
- Advanced Foot Control (ages 14+) – Teachers version also available
- Front Splits Fast (ages 13+) – Teachers version also available
- The Perfect Pointe Book A (ages 10+)
- The Perfect Pointe Book B (ages 10+)
- Ball Conditioning For Dancers (ages 12+)
- Dance Conditioning 1 (ages 10+)
- Dance Conditioning 2 (ages 13+)
- Core Stability Course (ages 13+)
- Training Turnout (ages 13+)
- Body Image Workshop (all ages)
- Will I Ever Dance Again? (ages 13+)
- The Perfect Pointe System – Teachers Only (4 hours)