The posters in The Flexibility Series can be bought individually or get 20% off when you purchase 5 or more. The full series includes:
- What is Fascia? Version 1: Fascia is one of the most important organs in the human body, and understanding its complexity is essential to getting the most out of any type of flexibility training.
- What is Fascia? Version 2: This second version of the original version was developed for those who would rather not have a bare abdomen on the wall for various reasons. It includes the same content as the original, just a different image. Please choose just one option when purchasing the set.
- Types of Stretching: There are many different approaches to stretching and some are more beneficial than others at different points in your training. Make sure you are using the right style of flexibility training at the right time for best results.
- The Dancers’s Slump: Restoring the ability of the nerves to slide down the back line of the body can rapidly restore mobility. Make sure to clear any points of tension along the line first to allow optimal sliding of the nerves.
- Thoracic Mobilisers: These thoracic mobilisers are a wonderful way to gently but effectively improve mobility in both the upper and lower body. Try doing a spinal roll down before and after this sequence to assess its effectiveness.
- Hamstring Mobilisers: These mobilisers are designed to increase hydration in all the tissues that surround the hamstrings. Make sure that any tension is felt around the back of the thigh, rather than into the calf. If there is any sharpness or a tingling sensation, it may be a neural restriction rather than a fascial pull.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the complete set.
These satin posters brings anatomy to life on top-tier quality 210 gsm satin paper. With a low-glare satin finish, these posters can be exquisitely showcased in any indoor environment.
- 210gsm satin paper
- Low-glare finish
- NB! For indoor use only
|12″ × 18″||24″ × 36″|