Level 2 – Training Turnout in Tiny Dancers – Starting 8th August 2022
* Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only) *
*20% early bird discount applies until 4th July, 2022
This workshop is specifically designed for dance teachers working with students under the age of eight. This online virtual workshop has been divided into four 4 hour sessions, over the course of a four-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. Please note that this course is a stand-alone course and does not require you to take the Level One workshop prior to attending.
Dates: The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: NZ, Australia, The Americas, Canada & Asia.
To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1
- Mon 8th August, 2022 – 8am to 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sun 7th August, 2022 – 6.00pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #2
- Mon 15th August, 2022 – 8am to 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sun 14th August, 2022 – 6.00pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #3
- Mon 22nd August, 2022 – 8am to 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sun 21st August, 2022 – 6.00pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #4
- Mon 29th August, 2022 – 8am to 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sun 28th August, 2022 – 6.00pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
16 in stock
Training Turnout in Tiny Dancers
- What’s included:
- 4 Live Zoom Workshops with Lisa Howell & Beverly Spell: To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration over the course of a four week period.
- Personalised Attention: These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of worksheets: These sheets make applying the work to the classroom effortless and fun.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop: After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area: You will also be given access to the Training Turnout in Tiny Dancers members area, which includes over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- CEC Accreditation: After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 16 contact hours of education.
Please check the exact time for your location using www.timeanddate.com to take into account any international time zone changes.