The Perfect Pointe System
‘The Perfect Pointe System’ takes the science of dance medicine out of the text book and into the classroom! Enjoy the combination of anatomical and scientific research in a clear and easy-to-use format to transform your teaching of pointe work to young students.
The original hard copy of The Perfect Pointe System is currently out of stock as Lisa is in the process of updating and reformatting the program. This will hopefully be launched mid next year. However, we have had a lot of enquiries about the program, and so we have created an online version of the program so you can get started straight away. You will then have the option of upgrading to the new version for a minimal fee when it has been released.
All prices are in Australian Dollars & are exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.
- Learn a comprehensive process of pre-pointe assessment!
- Gain confidence and the understanding of how best to prepare a student for pointe work!
- See your student’s progress at accelerated rates!
- Advance your knowledge under the clear simple guidance of a leading Dance Physical Therapist!
The Perfect Pointe System Manual is available in either a Hard Copy or PDF/Online version and includes in-depth explanations of over 25 special tests ensuring comprehensive screening to guarantee a safe progression onto pointe. However the manual is just the beginning! The Perfect Pointe System is a complete package to give you all of the information needed to safely guide your students onto pointe.
The Exclusive Online Members Area Includes :
– Brittany Gacek, Elite Academy of Dance, Illinois USA
Online Version, Hard Copy