Level 2 – Pointe Intensive – 10th-12th August 2022
* Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only) *
* 20% early bird discount applies until Monday 4th July, 2022. *
Do you have an in-depth pre-pointe preparation program at your studio? This can make all the difference with your students success en Pointe. This online virtual workshop is designed for both Dance Teachers & Health Professionals working with dancers. In this three day Intensive you will learn the most up-to-date advice in the industry to help you understand your students’ needs, analyze their differences, and give you the tools you need to help your students become the best dancer they can be.
The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: The Americas & Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Japan. To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1
- Wednesday 10th August 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Tuesday 9th August 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #2:
- Thursday 11th August 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Wednesday 10th August 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #3:
- Friday 12th August 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Thursday 11th August 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
15 in stock
Level 2 – Pointe Intensive
- What’s included:
- 3 Live Zoom Workshops: To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention: These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheet: These sheets make any future pre-pointe assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop: After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area: You will also be given access to the Level Two Pointe Intensive members area, which includes all over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- CEC Accreditation: After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
Please check the exact time for your location using www.timeanddate.com to take into account any international time zone changes.