Level 2 – Flexibility Intensive – Starting 11th September, 2023
- Price displayed in AUD
- $400 AUD is approximately equal to $270 USD
- Please check xe.com to convert to your local currency or check daily currency conversion
- Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only)
This course is specifically designed for dance teachers, health professionals, pilates instructors, yoga teachers, gymnastic coaches and Martial Art Instructors. If you are struggling to improve mobility of your students, or feeling frustrated with a particular student who just isn’t making progress, this course is for you! This workshop will help you assess your students in detail and be able to offer them effective techniques in a logical clear order to get them on the way to achieving their optimal flexibility.
Dates & Times:
The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: The Americas & Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
Sydney, Australia (AEST):
- Call #1 – Monday 11th September, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #2 – Monday 18th September, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #3 – Monday 25th September, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
New York, USA (EDT):
- Call #1 – Sunday 10th September, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #2 – Sunday 17th September, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #3 – Sunday 24th September, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
13 in stock
- 12 hours of teaching spread over 3 Live Zoom Workshops: To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention: These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets: These sheets make any future flexibility assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the online workshop: After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the live zoom sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area: You will also be given access to the Level Two Flexibility Intensive members area, which includes an extensive range of videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- 12 hours of CEC Accreditation: After this workshop you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.