Level 1 – The Fundamentals – Self-Guided Option
This fantastic new offering gives you the opportunity to work through the content included in our Level One Teacher Training course at your own pace, allowing time for you to explore any individual anatomical variations, develop personalised rehab programs, and discover specific dance conditioning exercises to maximise performance.
The Self-Guided Option includes:
- Access to the entire online portal for 6 months
- Guided progression through the entire Level 1 Course through regular emails
- Access to the library of all previous Coaching Calls
- Invitations to join any upcoming Coaching Calls
- The opportunity to ask questions live, or via email
- Ongoing access (optional) after 6 months at $29 UDS per month
- The ability to cancel your subscription at any time
PLEASE NOTE: This option is delivered through our new Online Training Portal and is not purchased through the original Ballet Blog site .
Out of stock
- The entire Level One Course: Delivered through over 250 detailed content based videos
- 12 carefully structured modules: Designed to enhance the ease of learning.
- Extensive downloadable resources: Including assessment sheets, progress charts and exercise sheets to make it easy to integrate the work into your dance classes or clinical practice.
- Certification: As you complete each module you will receive a certificate to claim CCE points with your governing authority.
- Sequential Learning: The course is designed to be completed in sequence, as each of the later modules build on the knowledge gained in the earlier modules, organically deepening your learning.
- Visual Dashboard: All of the content is arranged in an easy to navigate visual dashboard to help orientate you through the training, with handy progress wheels to track your progress.
- Live Coaching Calls: You will also be able to join me on our bi-weekly Coaching Calls, which are a wonderful way to deepen your understanding of the content. These calls also give me the opportunity to connect with each of you on a personal level and really help you get the most out of your investment.
- Coaching Call Library: You will also get instant access to the library of over 75 videos of previously recorded Coaching Calls and associated resources. These calls each examine a particular topic in detail and look at the application of the content in the course in a real-life scenario such as; working with a dancer with Hip Pain, dealing with Plantar Fascia Pain and Managing Back Pain etc. I have also created numerous downloadable PDF’s for use in class, to make it even easier to apply the ideas to your daily lessons.
- Join the Community: Become a part of a community of like minded professionals all focussed on training healthy dancers through our Private Facebook Group. This allows you to ask questions at any time and tap into a global group of extremely knowledgable professionals from all genres.
The course is organised into 12 different modules, each unravelling many of the common issues seen in the studio. The content is broken down in an easy to understand way, because we don’t believe you need a medical science degree to understand how to help your dancers advance their technique! In-person and Online workshop attendees get instant access to all modules, while in the self-guided option each subsequent module will open once the previous one has been completed.