Level 1- Online Teacher Training: 12th- 16th October,2020
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this virtual workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: NZ, Australia, Asia & Europe.
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
- Call #1 – Monday 12th October, 6pm– 8.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #2 – Tuesday 13th October, 6pm-10pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #3 – Wednesday 14th October, 6pm-10pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #4 – Thursday 15th October, 6pm-10pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #5 – Friday 16th October, 6pm-10pm (Sydney, Australia)
- 5 live Zoom workshops with Lisa Howell
- Access to a recording of each virtual workshop
- 9 months unlimited access to the Online Teacher Training Portal (Valued at $741 USD) including regular Coaching Calls with Lisa.
Strictly limited to 18 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
10 in stock
Level 1 Teacher Training – Online Virtual Workshop- 12th-16th October 2020 – $750 AUD
This Online Teacher Training Workshop is designed for both dance teachers and therapists who work with dancers!
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact biomechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance, accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions, understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers, learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers, discover how to manage common dance injuries and much more.