Level 1 – The Fundamentals – Starting 3rd/4th July, 2022
* Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only) *
*20% early bird discount apply’s until Monday 4th July, 2022
This workshop has been converted into an online virtual workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan.
To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
- Call #1:
- Monday 4th July 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 3rd July 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Sunday 3rd July 2022, 3pm – 7.30pm (Los Angeles, United States)
- Call #2 :
- Monday 11th July 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 10th July 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Sunday 10th July 2022, 3pm – 7.30pm (Los Angeles, United States)
- Call #3:
- Monday 18th July 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 17th July 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Sunday 17th July 2022, 3pm – 7.30pm (Los Angeles, United States)
- Call #4:
- Monday 25th July 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 24th July 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Sunday 24th July 2022, 3pm – 7.30pm (Los Angeles, United States)
- Call #5 :
- Monday 1st August 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 31st July 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Sunday 31st July, 2022, 3pm – 7.30pm (Los Angeles, United States)
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
7 in stock
This Online Teacher Training Workshop is designed for both dance teachers and therapists who work with dancers!
- What’s included:
- 5 Live Zoom Workshops with Lisa Howell. These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- CEC Accreditation. After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop. After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Members Portal Access. 6 months unlimited access to the Level One online teacher training portal which includes over 250+ detailed videos of all content in the course for you to review at your own pace.
- Ongoing Coaching Calls. Lisa runs a live online coaching call every fortnight based on a question from a current member, giving you the opportunity to continue your learning. This is the perfect time to ask specific questions or submit a case study of your own.
- Previous Coaching Calls. Instant access to the library of over 80 previously recorded Coaching Calls which will help you use the content in real life situations. Each one is approximately one hour in length and is accompanied by a detailed pdf guide for easy application in the studio.
- A comprehensive set of additional resources. We have curated an extensive selection of assessment sheets, class plans, anatomical handouts and mini programs to help you easily integrate the content of the course into your teaching.
Please check the exact time for your location using timeanddate.com to take into account any international time zone changes.