Level 1- Online Teacher Training: 8th-12th March 2021
*This workshop is now sold out! To be added to the waiting list please email April at email@example.com *
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this virtual workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: NZ, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, The Americas & Canada.
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
- Call #1 – Monday 8th March 2021, 7am – 9.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #2 –Tuesday 9th March 2021, 7am – 11.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #3 – Wednesday 10th March 2021, 7am – 11.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #4 – Thursday 11th March 2021, 7am – 11.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Call #5 – Friday 12th March 2021, 7am – 11.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- 5 live Zoom workshops with Lisa Howell
- Access to a recording of each virtual workshop
- 9 months unlimited access to the Online Teacher Training Portal and regular Coaching Calls with Lisa
Strictly limited to 22 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
Out of stock
Level 1- Online Virtual Workshop- 8th-12th March 2021 – $750 AUD
This Online Teacher Training Workshop is designed for both dance teachers and therapists who work with dancers!
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact biomechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance, accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions, understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers, learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers, discover how to manage common dance injuries and much more.