Level 1- Online Teacher Training: Starting 16th August 2021
This workshop has been converted into an online virtual workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Japan
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1 – This is an introductory call and will run for 2.5 hours.
- Monday 16th August 2021, 8am – 10.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th August 2021, 6pm – 8.30pm ( New York, United States)
- All other Calls will run for the duration of 4.5 hours
- Call #2 :
- Monday 23rd August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 22nd August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #3:
- Monday 30th August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 29th August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #4:
- Monday 6th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #5 :
- Monday 13th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 12th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- 5 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Members Portal Access – 6 months unlimited access to the Level One Online Teacher Training Portal and Regular Coaching Calls with Lisa. Ongoing access after the 6 months free trial is $29 per month. You may cancel at any time.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
Strictly limited to 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
13 in stock
This Online Teacher Training Workshop is designed for both dance teachers and therapists who work with dancers!
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact biomechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance, accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions, understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers, learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers, discover how to manage common dance injuries and much more.