The posters in The Foot Series can be bought individually or get 20% off when you purchase 5 or more. The full series includes:
- The Bones of the Foot and Ankle: Understanding the anatomy of the Foot and Ankle bones can help you understand why some students may be struggling with specific exercises due to a restriction in a particular area of the foot and ankle.
- The Intrinsic Foot Muscles: The Intrinsic foot muscles start and end within the foot and, when working well, can create a dynamically stable foot in all positions. weak or overworked intrinsic foot muscles can be the cause of many other foot and ankle injuries.
- The Extrinsic Foot Muscles: Many dancers overuse their extrinsic foot muscles due to poor calf activation or a lack of intrinsic muscle control. This can lead to ongoing issues with the tendons around the ankle. Understanding the anatomy of the dancer’s foot can help prevent foot and ankle injurIes longterm.
- The Calf Complex: Understanding the anatomy of the different parts of your calf muscles can help ensure well rounded training and avoid overworking any one particular area.
- How to Improve your Pointe Range: Forcefully stretching feet usually mobilises what is already mobile, and compresses structures in the back of the ankle, rather than targeting the elements that are actually restricting your range.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the full series.
These satin posters brings anatomy to life on top-tier quality 210 gsm satin paper. With a low-glare satin finish, these posters can be exquisitely showcased in any indoor environment.
- 210gsm satin paper
- Low-glare finish
- NB! For indoor use only
|12″ × 18″||24″ × 36″|
There are no reviews yet.