Level One: The Fundamentals – San Francisco – February 2023
20 in stock
- 18 hours of teaching spread over 3 Days. The content will be delivered over 3 days ( 9am to 4pm) with the combination of both practical and theoretical components.
- Course Manual. On Day One you you will receive a detailed printed manual which includes both the theoretical and practical exercises discussed in the course.
- CEC Accreditation. After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 18 contact hours of education.
- Six months access to the Level One Members Portal. This course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop (over 250+ detailed videos of all content in the course for you to review at your own pace) and over 90 previously recorded Coaching Calls which will help you use the content in real life situations. Each one is approximately one hour in length and is accompanied by a detailed PDF guide for easy application in the studio.
- Ongoing Coaching Calls for six months. Lisa runs a live online coaching call every fortnight based on a question from a current member, giving you the opportunity to continue your learning. This is the perfect time to ask specific questions or submit a case study of your own.
- A comprehensive set of additional resources. We have curated an extensive selection of assessment sheets, class plans, anatomical handouts and mini programs to help you easily integrate the content of the course into your teaching.
- Lunch & Snacks Included. The course fee also covers lunch and snacks for the three days
Details for the course:
- Location: On the Move Physical Therapy and Pilates
- Address: 501 D Old Country Road, Belmont, CA, United States
- Dates: Friday 10th February 2023 – Sunday 12th February 2023
- Dance Educator Series – Level 1 – Times: 9am to 4pm daily