Showing all 4 results
A New Approach To Core Stability$30.00 AUD
Most core training addresses the big ‘global movement’ muscles. While these muscles are important for any dancer, true core strength is more subtle and comes from much deeper within. This course addresses how to use true core control; how to train the right muscles and how to apply this to your dancing.
- Online Version – This version includes the ebook of the program and access to the Online Members Area. This fantastic resource gives you access to additional video content, and downloads. This option must be purchased through The Ballet Blog.
- Hard Copy Book – This is a convenient way to access the program day to day and is a wonderful illustrated guide with all of the detailed instructions for each exercise. This option must be purchased through Amazon. CLICK HERE to order.
All products on The Ballet Blog are in AUD and exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.Rated 5.00 out of 5
Band-ITS For Dancers$50.00 – $81.77 AUD
Band-ITS are a revolutionary, simple and yet powerful resistance training tool. This equipment is small, portable and yet fully independent, requiring no extra adjuncts or tether points to use it. All you need is yourself and the will to improve.
Please Note: We are currently out of stock for all versions. To purchase please visit the BAND-ITS store.
There are three options available for purchase:
- The Lower Body Starter Kit is primarily focused on training the legs, hips, pelvis and core. It is suitable for all users and allows individuals to select a resistance level that is suited to them and start training straight away. It includes yellow and red bands and is an ideal starting point for most dancers, over the age of 13.
- The Upper Body Kit comes with wrist straps and is a wonderful way to add on strengthening work through range for the shoulder girdle. Ideal for both girls and boys, especially when commencing Pas de deux work.
- The Full Kit includes additional green and blue bands and is great for stronger dancers, and for performing more cross-training exercises. Great for dancers who want to supplement their dance training with resistance work but who do not want to “bulk up” in the wrong areas.
All variations grant you instant access to a special Members Area, exclusive for Ballet Blog members. This area has many videos demonstrating how to get the most out of your Band-ITS!
PLUS! FREE Band-ITS for Dancers PDF!
Exclusive offer only for purchases through The Ballet Blog and Perfect Form Physio!
Sally Harrison and Lisa Howell have put together a very special 20 page E-Book to guide you through the use of Band-ITS especially for dancers. This PDF gives options for exercises in all different positions to take your dance training and conditioning to a new level! The E-Book is available in the exclusive Members Area that you will be given access to on purchase of your Band-ITS.
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS & ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.
If you are from AUS or NZ get this product HERE for cheaper shipping!
Front Splits Fast – Flexibility Program$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video Training Course of this original, iconic program designed for anyone struggling with their flexibility!
Formulated by a physiotherapist for dancers, this program is especially beneficial to those who do not respond to regular stretching or who want to achieve extreme mobility safely. The program is presented in an easy to use format with detailed explanations of all exercises, followed by a 45 min program set to music.
The online version gives you an instantly downloadable ebook with immediate access to the online video portal. These videos assist you through your training giving you a visual guide to the exercises in the manual.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook that compliments this online course, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place. Please note that purchasing the hardcopy from amazon does not give you direct access to the online video course.
All prices are in Australian dollars & are exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.Rated 4.70 out of 5
How To Get Your Legs Higher In A Développé Devant$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video training course of this unique program designed to help you get your legs higher in a développé devant, using the least amount of effort to get the nicest line.
Comprising of 28 clear and concise videos (totalling 01:43 total playing time), this course begins with a series of assessments to establish what your body needs from the program. It then explores a sequence of mobilisation techniques for enhanced flexibility, subtle spinal mobility and pelvic control exercises, and detailed hip control in a very specific sequence. This subtlety of control allows you to achieve height of the leg en l’air without strain or effort, resulting in more beautiful adage and much happier hips!
There are PDF downloads of the workbook for each section at the bottom of the Members Area. This allows you to print out the sheets you need, as well as a handy guide to plan out your individual training program.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook thats compliments this online course you can purchase this directly from Amazon. The guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.