Showing all 4 results
3 Day Dance Teacher Training – Caringbah, Sydney, AU, April, 2020$600.00 AUD
Location: En Pointe Dance Academy
Address: 9a Resolution Drive, Caringbah, NSW,2229
Wednesday 22nd April 9am to 4pm
Thursday 23rd April 9am to 4pm
Friday 24th April 9am to 4pm
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact biomechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to:
- Fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance
- Accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions
- Understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers
- Learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers
- Discover how to manage common dance injuries
Over 1000 teachers from 28 different countries have attended this unique 3 day workshop for Dance Teachers and Health Professionals. Join this growing group of dedicated educators and become inspired by learning alongside like-minded professionals.
For full details of the content of the workshop please visit our page outlining our 3 Day Dance Teacher and Health Professional Workshop.
Please Note: It is only possible to purchase a single ticket in each transaction. This is to ensure that each participant’s details are correctly added to the system.
If you are booking for more than one attendee, please make sure to use each attendee’s personal details (Name and Email) so that they are correctly registered and receive all of the appropriate information.
Advanced Foot Control Program$40.00 AUD
The Advanced Foot Control Program explores the anatomy of a dancer’s foot – in the way a dancer needs to know it! The new revised edition features a downloadable ebook and over three hours of accompanying online video in our exclusive ‘Members Area’.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook instead of the ebook, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.
Band-ITS For Dancers$50.00 – $81.77 AUD
Band-ITS are a revolutionary, simple and yet powerful resistance training tool. This equipment is small, portable and yet fully independent, requiring no extra adjuncts or tether points to use it. All you need is yourself and the will to improve.
Please Note: We are currently out of stock for all versions. To purchase please visit the BAND-ITS store.
There are three options available for purchase:
- The Lower Body Starter Kit is primarily focused on training the legs, hips, pelvis and core. It is suitable for all users and allows individuals to select a resistance level that is suited to them and start training straight away. It includes yellow and red bands and is an ideal starting point for most dancers, over the age of 13.
- The Upper Body Kit comes with wrist straps and is a wonderful way to add on strengthening work through range for the shoulder girdle. Ideal for both girls and boys, especially when commencing Pas de deux work.
- The Full Kit includes additional green and blue bands and is great for stronger dancers, and for performing more cross-training exercises. Great for dancers who want to supplement their dance training with resistance work but who do not want to “bulk up” in the wrong areas.
All variations grant you instant access to a special Members Area, exclusive for Ballet Blog members. This area has many videos demonstrating how to get the most out of your Band-ITS!
PLUS! FREE Band-ITS for Dancers PDF!
Exclusive offer only for purchases through The Ballet Blog and Perfect Form Physio!
Sally Harrison and Lisa Howell have put together a very special 20 page E-Book to guide you through the use of Band-ITS especially for dancers. This PDF gives options for exercises in all different positions to take your dance training and conditioning to a new level! The E-Book is available in the exclusive Members Area that you will be given access to on purchase of your Band-ITS.
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS & ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.
If you are from AUS or NZ get this product HERE for cheaper shipping!
How To Get Your Legs Higher In A Développé Devant$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video training course of this unique program designed to help you get your legs higher in a développé devant, using the least amount of effort to get the nicest line.
Comprising of 28 clear and concise videos (totalling 01:43 total playing time), this course begins with a series of assessments to establish what your body needs from the program. It then explores a sequence of mobilisation techniques for enhanced flexibility, subtle spinal mobility and pelvic control exercises, and detailed hip control in a very specific sequence. This subtlety of control allows you to achieve height of the leg en l’air without strain or effort, resulting in more beautiful adage and much happier hips!
There are PDF downloads of the workbook for each section at the bottom of the Members Area. This allows you to print out the sheets you need, as well as a handy guide to plan out your individual training program.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook thats compliments this online course you can purchase this directly from Amazon. The guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.