Showing all 2 results
Front Splits Fast – Flexibility Program$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video Training Course of this original, iconic program designed for anyone struggling with their flexibility!
Formulated by a physiotherapist for dancers, this program is especially beneficial to those who do not respond to regular stretching or who want to achieve extreme mobility safely. The program is presented in an easy to use format with detailed explanations of all exercises, followed by a 45 min program set to music.
The online version gives you an instantly downloadable ebook with immediate access to the online video portal. These videos assist you through your training giving you a visual guide to the exercises in the manual.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook that compliments this online course, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place. Please note that purchasing the hardcopy from amazon does not give you direct access to the online video course.
All prices are in Australian dollars & are exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.Rated 4.70 out of 5
Level 1- Online Teacher Training: Starting 16th August 2021$750.00 AUD
*** This workshop is now sold out*** To be added to the waiting list for our next ‘Virtual Level One Teacher Training’ workshop please email April directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop has been converted into an online virtual workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Japan
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1 – This is an introductory call and will run for 2.5 hours.
- Monday 16th August 2021, 8am – 10.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th August 2021, 6pm – 8.30pm ( New York, United States)
- All other Calls will run for the duration of 4.5 hours
- Call #2 :
- Monday 23rd August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 22nd August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #3:
- Monday 30th August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 29th August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #4:
- Monday 6th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #5 :
- Monday 13th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 12th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- 5 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Members Portal Access – 6 months unlimited access to the Level One Online Teacher Training Portal and Regular Coaching Calls with Lisa. Ongoing access after the 6 months free trial is $29 per month. You may cancel at any time.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
Strictly limited to 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.