- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing the single result
Pointe Workshop with Sonata Dancewear – Thursday 7th October$49.00 AUD
We are exciting to announce our calibration with Sonata Dancewear, beginning with a two hour Pointe workshop specifically tailored towards Dance Teachers and students living in Malaysia & Singapore.
During this two hour session Lisa will focus on the importance of a pre-pointe assessment, essential elements that must be checked before clearing a dancer to get their shoes, and anatomical variations that will change the fitting of their pointe shoes. These specific details can make all the difference to a young dancers success en pointe.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom so is fantastic for anyone currently in lockdown, and while it is focused on those in Malaysia and Singapore, anyone is welcome to join, no matter where you are in the world.
Each booked participant will receive a Gift Voucher for Sonata Dancewear. After the workshop session you will be emailed an online promo code for Sonata Dancewear, giving you the chance to stock up on any goodies.
Please note: Each booking is valid for one online participant only. You do not need a student model for this workshop.
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, United Kingdom & Europe.
- Date & Time:
- Singapore – Thursday 7th October, 6pm to 8pm, SGT
- Australia – Thursday 7th October, 9pm to 11pm AEST
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE