Showing all 5 results
Level 3 – Online Flexibility Workshop: 16th-18th May 2022
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: NZ, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, The Americas & Canada.
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
- Call #1
- Monday 16th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #2
- Tuesday 17th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Monday 16th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- Call #3
- Wednesday 18th May 2022, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Tuesday 17th May 2022, 6pm – 10.30pm (New York, United States)
- 3 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 22 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future flexibility assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area- You will also be given access to the Level Three Flexibility Intensive members area, which includes all over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.