Showing the single result
3 Day Dance Teacher Training – Sydney, January 2019$600.00 AUD
This course gives both dance teachers and therapists a deeper understanding of the exact mechanics of optimal performance, to easily assist dancers to recover from injury, improve their technical capacity and prevent injury at critical stages in their training. You will learn how to:
- Fine tune your observation skills for the subtlety required for dance
- Accurately assess technical faults and specific anatomical restrictions
- Understand how to correct these issues with specific exercises and mobilisers
- Learn how to integrate this into dance training and the clinical management of dancers
- Discover how to manage common dance injuries
Over 900 teachers from 28 different countries have attended this unique 3 day workshop for Dance Teachers and Health Professionals. Join this growing group of dedicated educators and become inspired by learning alongside like-minded professionals.
For full details of the content of the workshop please visit our page outlining our 3 Day Dance Teacher and Health Professional Workshop.