Showing all 9 results
Advanced Foot Control Program$40.00 AUD
The Advanced Foot Control Program explores the anatomy of a dancer’s foot – in the way a dancer needs to know it! The new revised edition features a downloadable ebook and over three hours of accompanying online video in our exclusive ‘Members Area’.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook instead of the ebook, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.
Anatomy Posters – Now Available$10.00 – $90.00 AUD
As dance teachers it is imperative for your students to understand the Anatomy of the dancer’s body, so with this in mind we have created a series of Anatomy posters for you to print out and display in your studio. All posters have been designed in a A3 format. These posters are a great addition to the studio, to make it easy for teachers to explain the anatomy behind the movement to dance students. With clear anatomical images and descriptions of how each muscle works in a dancer, they are an essential tool for training intelligent dancers
PDF Anatomy Poster.To purchase a downloadable PDF version of any of the Anatomy Posters, simply select the poster ie. ‘Turnout Muscles’ and proceed to check.
Hardcopy Anatomy Poster. If you wish to purchase the hardcopy anatomy posters, please select the hardcopy version from the dropdown. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. Please note that hardcopy posters are only available to anyone living in Australia.
To find out more about our extensive range of Anatomy posters please see below.
How to Increase your Pointe Range Safely without a Foot Stretcher$40.00 AUD
Get instant access to the Online Video Training Course of this unique program designed to help you improve your pointe range without a foot stretcher!
To really improve your pointe range and achieve your ultimate potential it is essential to understand exactly where pointe range comes from and where you are restricted. Every foot is different and so the techniques that will improve it are different. Comprising of 41 clear and concise videos, totalling just under 2 hours play time, this course begins with a series of assessments to establish exactly what structures are restricting your pointe range. It then explores a diverse array of massage techniques, joint mobility exercises and fascial mobilisers to safely improve your pointe range. This is followed by an in depth look at retraining all of the muscles that stabilise the foot and ankle to allow you to actually use your new found pointe range in class!
There are PDF downloads of the workbook for each section at the bottom of the Members Area. This allows you to print out the sheets you need, as well as a handy guide to plan out your individual training program.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook that compliments this online course, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.Rated 5.00 out of 5
Level 1- Online Teacher Training: Starting 16th August 2021$750.00 AUD
*** This workshop is now sold out*** To be added to the waiting list for our next ‘Virtual Level One Teacher Training’ workshop please email April directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop has been converted into an online virtual workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
Times & Dates:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Japan
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE.
- Call #1 – This is an introductory call and will run for 2.5 hours.
- Monday 16th August 2021, 8am – 10.30am (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 15th August 2021, 6pm – 8.30pm ( New York, United States)
- All other Calls will run for the duration of 4.5 hours
- Call #2 :
- Monday 23rd August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 22nd August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #3:
- Monday 30th August 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 29th August 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #4:
- Monday 6th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 5th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- Call #5 :
- Monday 13th September 2021, 8am – 12.30pm (Sydney, Australia)
- Sunday 12th September 2021, 6pm – 10.30pm ( New York, United States)
- 5 Live Zoom Workshops – To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Members Portal Access – 6 months unlimited access to the Level One Online Teacher Training Portal and Regular Coaching Calls with Lisa. Ongoing access after the 6 months free trial is $29 per month. You may cancel at any time.
- A comprehensive set of assessment sheets – These sheets make any future assessments easy to conduct, and to share with your colleagues.
- Access to recordings of the virtual workshop – After the workshop you will be given access to the recordings of the virtual sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 12 contact hours of education.
Strictly limited to 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
My Beginner Pointe Companion Guide for Teachers$30.00 AUD
This 85 page supplementary companion guide for teachers has been specifically designed to allow you to quickly access the appropriate information for each section of the program. Having photographs and step by step instructions for all of the strengthening exercises, as well as the class work, will save you time and effort in delivering the program.
After consulting with many studio owners who loved the My Beginner Pointe Program, the decision was made to add a guide book as some teachers expressed their concern in struggling to remember all of the elements of each exercise when passing it on to their students.
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS & ARE EXCLUSIVE OF GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate
If your preferred version is not available on The Ballet Blog, you can find it on the My Beginner Pointe site which can be found by clicking HERE
My Beginner Pointe Program
Principal Artiste, Vicki Attard, and Physiotherapist for Dancers, Lisa Howell, have joined forces to present a unique program which covers safe dance practices and aesthetic components, that combine to create successful classical dancers.
This product is now only available through
The Ballet Blog Gift Card$20.00 – $300.00
Send a Ballet Blog gift card to one of your dance friends or colleagues!! Simply enter the amount you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout.
On the checkout page, you will be asked to enter the recipient’s details. Then after the payment is completed, a credit will be generated and forwarded via email to the recipient(s).
All E-gift cards are able to be used on all our e-Books on The Ballet Blog website and are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase (excludes hard copy books and workshops).
The Perfect Pointe Book$40.00 AUD
The Perfect Pointe Book was originally designed to help students and dance teachers safely prepare for pointe work. The four stages of tests and exercises within the book are ideal for pre-pointe preparation classes, students close to achieving pointe shoes and students already en pointe looking for extra strength and technique training.
Please note that this is a digital product only and will give you access to the videos and ebook online. If you would like to purchase a hardcopy of the book, you can do so directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all of the exercises and help you keep you notes and progress in one place.
The following translations of this iconic program are now available:
Portuguese French Spanish JapaneseRated 5.00 out of 5
The Perfect Pointe System$200.00 AUD
‘The Perfect Pointe System’ takes the science of dance medicine out of the text book and into the classroom! Enjoy the combination of anatomical and scientific research in a clear and easy-to-use format to transform your teaching of pointe work to young students.
The original hard copy of The Perfect Pointe System is currently out of stock as Lisa is in the process of updating and reformatting the program. This will hopefully be launched mid next year. However, we have had a lot of enquiries about the program, and so we have created an online version of the program so you can get started straight away. You will then have the option of upgrading to the new version for a minimal fee when it has been released.
All prices are in Australian Dollars & are exclusive of GST
Visit www.xe.com to check the current exchange rate.